Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thailand



These are the pictures from Bangkok. I took a ridiculous number, but these are just a small portion. As I mentioned on my blog, if you like people watching this is the place! I really did become fascinated by their faces. I tried to capture that in a few of my pictures. They might seem a bit random sometimes, but I felt like the Lord was teaching me a lot while I was there and I wanted to capture some of those faces for memories.



These are just a few of the Koh Chang Island pictures. I was excited that we were on the West coast of the island so we had the sunset (when it wasn't cloudy).

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have many many more, but too many to put on here. These are all on my new camera. I tried my best to not use the automatic feature on the camera. I have been trying to learn some of the manual features of the camera and I tried to put them into good use on the trip. I tried to play with lighting and shadows a lot, but hopefully I will get better with practice. If you have any questions on the pictures please feel free to ask.

Sayonara for now!
Elaina

No comments: