Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camping!

When I was looking through the pictures to add I thought of something to add on here. On the breakfast picture, I got to thinking wow that doesn't look like a lot of food on that tray! I forget how much smaller the portion sizes are here! Interesting thing is...I got full and couldn't finish that much. Wow...Cracker Barrel customers wouldn't know what to do if they got that for breakfast! ha ha! Just one more thought...I promise. Just think..if more Americans would eat smaller portion sizes it would save a lot of money. Sure their basic food bill, but also gas (cars don't run as well when they are riding low due to big butts...I won't comment on the other kind of low riders), health care costs (their own and everyone else's), and last but not least we wouldn't have to spend all this money on self help books, tapes, and overnight diet fads! We look for all of these quick fixes when the fast fix is looking at what is on our plate! Sorry for the rant, but since being here I realize more and more how glutteness America really is! Not just in food, but in our entire lifestyle! Ok...the rant is over! Here are the pictures of all the cute kids! I hope you enjoy!

No comments: