Tuesday, March 18, 2008

End of School and Graduations!



Well we have finished the school year so I want to put up the end of year pictures! Graduation was neat, fun and challenging. The ceremonial part was really neat, the kids make it fun for me and the 5 minute speech in Japanese made it challenging for me! I made a speech at each of the graduations (2 schools) and it was first in Japanese and then in English. I was joking with me teachers and said, "I'm fine with the Japanese but I don't know if I can do the English!" They thought that was funny. I made it through, and can now put a feather in my cap for surviving! I was the one English speaker in a room of 300 Japanese, giving a speech in Japanese! It was intimidating, but good for me! I am telling myself that if I made it through this year with only having studied the language for 3-4 months then I can do that much better next year! Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of the pictures! I tried to get all of my classes but I missed a couple.

Sayonara for now!

No comments: